Explorers vs Warriors

Feature Requests have moved to http://glob2.uservoice.com
This section is read only for reference.
NoSpin
Warrior
Warrior

Explorers vs Warriors

Post by NoSpin »

Is there any advantage to mixing explorers and warriors in your attack at level three?

I think there should be.

Maybe make explorers only be able to attack units (i know this has been suggested already) and also i think towers with at least one upgrade should decimate explorers. This way we have to keep a distance between our explorers and their base until warriors take apart the towers.

This of course would give a big advantage to defenders as they will have both explorers and warriors attacking our warriors.

To balance this perhaps they can attack buildings just not towers and towers still have a much bigger attack against air units. This way we can try to run explorers past the defense and give them two problems to worry about, their buildings and their front line.

Or they can only attack buildings but that still doesnt seem good because all explorers plus some warriors for defence at home would be devestating.

What do you think
Donkyhotay
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Donkyhotay »

Actually this has been done. In the latest CVS version explorers can damage buildings but their attack bypasses all armor so they are more effective at killing workers/warriors (when they learn the ground attack). Towers will slow up and damage warriors but will ultimately fall to them. Towers can kill explorers in just a few hits and even the level1 towers can hit explorers.
do not be afraid to joust a giant just because some people insist on believing in windmills.