Generally Agreed Upon Ideas

Feature Requests have moved to http://glob2.uservoice.com
This section is read only for reference.
Genixpro
Developer

Generally Agreed Upon Ideas

Post by Genixpro »

Here is a list of generally agreed upon simple improvements for the game, feel free to add some if you like:

* Units should require to go through all three levels of buildings, not being able to go straight to a level 3 school and come out as a level 4 unit
* Construction sites should not assign more units than is nesseccarry to complete the building.

After I collect ideas and after Alpha 20 is released later this week, I'll go about implementing as many of the ideas I can.
Globulation 2? Wtf? Why not Globulation 3D!!!
Giszmo
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Giszmo »

Who agreed upon building level thing??? I didn't. who would ever train his units to be good swimmers (3 pools) on island maps like 4 squares??
I like it just the way it is now.

Construction sites:
They now assign up to 2 times the units needed to complete. that's a reasonable limit as some may get hungry or hurt when working on that task.

Generally i would do discussions like this (on many topics with different ideas) on the wiki and not on the forum.
NoSpin
Warrior
Warrior

Post by NoSpin »

How about level three schools can train you to level 4 you just need to go into the school three times or it takes three times as long. I do not think anyone intended on requiring three buildings.