Converting Enemy Units

Feature Requests have moved to http://glob2.uservoice.com
This section is read only for reference.
NoSpin
Warrior
Warrior

Converting Enemy Units

Post by NoSpin »

I just played a game against Nico and my units started to convert almost immediately. I played a game with Nico as my partner and watched him convert the enemy. Is fruit the only way to convert enemies? Nico either had no fruit, or very little and already was converting units.

How does converting work? If you have more fruit then your opponent, then his men will change sides? It seems to work a little too rapidly to me.
Giszmo
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Converting Enemy Units

Post by Giszmo »

units eat where they get the most fruit. if all available inns have the same diversity of fruit they will eat at home. without fruits units rather eat out than die at home.

greetings, giszmo
NoSpin
Warrior
Warrior

Post by NoSpin »

In the game that I played, my base and my opponent's base were not close. My units that were converted did not eat at their inn. They just converted.
quinnteh
Explorer
Explorer

Post by quinnteh »

How far into the game exactly did your units start converting? Are you sure you had enough unoccupied inns to accommodate all your hungry units?
NoSpin
Warrior
Warrior

Post by NoSpin »

Yeah i did have enough inns. I had zero starving globs, maybe a hungry worker had to wait ten seconds for an inn, maybe. I can't say for certain. I will play again and check to see if that was the case.

How far into the game? My guess was 2 minutes. Maybe 3. It was not too far into it. I had about 30 globs i think 30-40. I don't take my time making units too btw. I get 10 workers on that swarm pronto and start building a second and third swarm as soon as i can spare the workers.

It would be nice if I could record the game somehow and post it.