add Inn function to advanced swarms

Feature Requests have moved to http://glob2.uservoice.com
This section is read only for reference.
Robertlttux

add Inn function to advanced swarms

Post by Robertlttux »

currently if you happen to make the mistake of having to few inns then its very easy to starve your units one good way to fix this is to have say a 2nd level swarm function as say 3Xa level 1 inn (no fruit stored)
since the swarm has a supply of wheat it would put a drain on unit production but most of the time if you need to use a swarm as a "super inn" you don't need extra units

----
side suggestion for use of the papyrus supply have unit function that will harvest wheat and then replant it near to an inn (to be used when wheat is half the map away) (maybe put a 0.75 multiplier on the wheat used ie 4 wheat gets you 3 wheat planted)

note why have i seen unit carrying wheat starve? (they take so long to get to
an inn they drop partway )
Donkyhotay
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Donkyhotay »

Well, obviously that just means you need to be more careful with your inns and make certain you build plenty of them.
do not be afraid to joust a giant just because some people insist on believing in windmills.
pOoPs
Worker
Worker

Re: add Inn function to advanced swarms

Post by pOoPs »

well sry ut i think this isnt a good idea because swarms near ur main base are easy 2 build an not such a big advantage, but if u wanna be map dominant and want 2 built new bases...i think it would be far 2 ez if advanced swarms would have that feature :/