"How can I help?"

We love feedback! But don't get it confused with Feature Requests and Bug Reports.
Zenfur
Warrior
Warrior

"How can I help?"

Post by Zenfur »

Since I haven't found any topic like that, so I create it, to let people which want to help, inform about it.

If something is needed, and I have some time, you may send me a prv msg:
Things in which I can help:
* 2d graphics
* test things
* new maps
* some translations - (I use English/Polish languages)
Greetings!! ت
Giszmo
Warrior
Warrior

Re: How can I help? Ask a question for yourselves.

Post by Giszmo »

hi zenfur

thanks for your offers
2d-graphics are not needed to much right now. the next major rework of graphics will be 3d i hope ;)
testing is always welcome. that is if you are running into trouble, don't simply go restart the map but take the effort to post to the bugtracker. make sure you are using the latest version of the game and see if you can reproduce the bug. those reproducable bugs are the only ones that have a good chance of being fixed. in fact, we can not fix any bug as long as we have no clue of what has caused it.
new maps? well you've found the maps feature in beta4 so maybe you want to open a uservoice about a feature to comment on maps.
if you think the polish translation is not complete, extend it. we'd be glad to integrate any translations file that improves the project. please search the wiki on how to do translations. it's rather simple.
Zenfur
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Zenfur »

learning C++ - in progress...
learning blender - in progress... :D

learns PAUSED
Greetings!! ت
fede
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fede »

yesterday i talked a bit with reportinsyr..
Long time ago I tried blender some times just with some patience and intuition. I went crazy, closed it with anger.
If you find a good guide to blender can you pass me the link? I might give it an other try.
Thx
Blizzard SuCKs
Zenfur
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Zenfur »

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Blender_3D:_Noob_to_Pro
I recommend to start from modelling
Greetings!! ت
reportingsjr

Re: "How can I help?"

Post by reportingsjr »

The link zenfur posted is absolutely awesome for learning to use blender. One thing that is a MUST is to know all of the key short cuts. Without those you will not get anywhere in blender. Also it's very important to know all of the tools in the panels and such.

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Blender_3D ... rbread_Man
If you can do that easily you can do a lot more than that. Just make something more detailed and you'll start getting better.