place forbidden area

Feature Requests have moved to http://glob2.uservoice.com
This section is read only for reference.
Kobuta
Explorer
Explorer

place forbidden area

Post by Kobuta »

the way you used to be able to place forbidden/defend/clear areas was much better! why did you change it?
Giszmo
Warrior
Warrior

Re: place forbidden area

Post by Giszmo »

hi

what exactly do you refer to? in beta 3 there will be a great change for pattern brushes. you will be able to just draw them over the ground. the 1x1-brush has been changed back (not my vote. i would have prefered to have no "add/remove selector" but always determin the action upon the state of the top left square. if it's active->remove if not->add)

greetings,

Giszmo
Kobuta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kobuta »

yeah, I hate that.
it takes too long to place forbidden areas, and even trying to make it a shortcut, I couldn't manage
AppleBoy
Site Admin

Post by AppleBoy »

wait, you hate the new brush that'll allow you to drag the checkered zone? or do you hate the new change were you have to actually select if you want to put down an area vs. remove it?

I really hope in beta4 we get a shortcut working, like shift+click will remove while just click puts it down. We'll see
Kobuta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kobuta »

AppleBoy wrote:wait, you hate the new brush that'll allow you to drag the checkered zone? or do you hate the new change were you have to actually select if you want to put down an area vs. remove it?

I really hope in beta4 we get a shortcut working, like shift+click will remove while just click puts it down. We'll see
you can drag the checkeres zone? o_O
I'll try that later!!!
yeah a hotkey would make it simple!
Dravonk

Post by Dravonk »

There are already hotkeys. You can find tem in the options.

They all start with "a". To place a forbidden area you press "a", "f". etc.

I use the hotkeys most of the time.