Trading with Markets

Having trouble getting the game going or understanding something? Look no further.
Einarin
Explorer
Explorer

Trading with Markets

Post by Einarin »

I have been unable to make market trading work correctly. I have tried every combination of selections I can think of and nothing seems to work. Can someone explain what the symbols mean and how to use them to trade fruit?
Cchampion
Worker
Worker

Post by Cchampion »

Yea, same question here. I'm stumped.
Giszmo
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Giszmo »

I have been unable to make market trading work correctly.
Same here.

We haven't been able to make that building into a worthy element of the game. So for now please just ignore it. I hope for 1.0 we don't forget to either take it out or provide it with a function (ressource teleporter would be my favorite. each market globally provides storage for 10 ressources that if delivered there can then be taken out from any other market of that player(/team?)
Cchampion
Worker
Worker

Post by Cchampion »

Except on this forum there have been several debates about fruits being too powerful (something about converting enemy units over). I don't understand what facet of the game they are talking about...
Giszmo
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Giszmo »

Cchampion
Worker
Worker

Post by Cchampion »

Thanks a ton... *der* I guess I'll check the wiki next time.
Genixpro
Developer

Post by Genixpro »

Coincidently, I just finished making the market a usefull feature.

The old market will only function under very specific circumstances, your opponent has a market, has market view enabled for you, and their market is set to export. You have to enable market view for them, have a martket, and your market must be set to import on the same fruits your opponent sets to export.

I just finished fixing a bug which kept markets from being filled, and thus keeping them from being usefull at all. The next release later this week has this fix.

The new market also sports the ability to instantly transport fruit between them. They tap into a global fruit resevoir. This means you place one market by fruit and one near inns. the one near fruit will be loaded up, while the one near inns will have globs take fruit from it. Instant transportation.
Globulation 2? Wtf? Why not Globulation 3D!!!
Einarin
Explorer
Explorer

cool

Post by Einarin »

Thanks a bunch for clearing that up, it sounds like it will be really cool once it starts working, tho I'll have to redownload it for windows and debian

:cry: :wink:
Littlegown

Post by Littlegown »

was stiff