Design adjustment or bug?

Having trouble getting the game going or understanding something? Look no further.
Einarin
Explorer
Explorer

Design adjustment or bug?

Post by Einarin »

I noticed that as of 0.8.21, the game now maxes out at 1024 units, where as before I had never hit any celing (I think it was 0.8.19).

Is this a feature or a bug or a bugfix or what?
The only way to achieve perfect security is through making everyone happy, because all security has a weak point, and the only way to make everyone happy is to grant them complete freedom, which requires the removal of all security measures.
Elvish Pillager
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Elvish Pillager »

1024 units total? There's always been a max of 1024 units per team.
To feed good generals, you need good food. To grow good food, you need good pastures. To capture good pastures, you need good generals.
Einarin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Einarin »

Then why in an older version ( I'll try to figure out which one it was) did I have a game with over 2000 units (it was a contest between me an d a friend to see who could get the largest number of them)?
The only way to achieve perfect security is through making everyone happy, because all security has a weak point, and the only way to make everyone happy is to grant them complete freedom, which requires the removal of all security measures.
Elvish Pillager
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Elvish Pillager »

Maybe in an older version, but it has been this way since at least 0.8.13.
To feed good generals, you need good food. To grow good food, you need good pastures. To capture good pastures, you need good generals.