Keybord not activate in multiplayer games

Having trouble getting the game going or understanding something? Look no further.
munkbusiness
Worker
Worker

Keybord not activate in multiplayer games

Post by munkbusiness »

Hi
Whenever I play or lan on the server, there is this wierd issue that somehow disconnects my keybord, I don't get any messages, but it is impossible for me to toggle the "T" to view the lines, and the shortcuts for repair and upgrade as well as chatting. It works fine when playing just the AI in the custom games.

I do not know if this is an already know bug, but I felt like putting it out there. I work on a Windows 7 computer.
Zenfur
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Keybord not activate in multiplayer games

Post by Zenfur »

I haven't ever did any lan game, so I have no idea if it's a bug, but I'm quite certain that such thing hasn't been reported yet. Will you report it or shall I?
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=glob2
Greetings!! ت
munkbusiness
Worker
Worker

Re: Keybord not activate in multiplayer games

Post by munkbusiness »

Well I tried some more times, and this is just a guess I have not tried it enought to confirm, but if I close all other running aplications and start globulation it works, also minimizing it and maximizing it again is not something I should do as my keybord then disables, othervise it seems kinda random of when it works, have had more succes recently though.

And you you can go ahead and add it in the bug thingy.