Bug? Strange glob behaviour

Bugs should be reported at https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=glob2
This section is read only for reference.
Zenfur
Warrior
Warrior

Bug? Strange glob behaviour

Post by Zenfur »

I noticed strange glob behaviours. Like I had hungry globs in base, about 8 and restaurant full of wheat, why didn't they go to eat ? They starved.

Second thing is that I was upgrading school, and had I think one or 2 2 level workers. Only one stone was left. The worker (lvl 2) was carrying there a stone, and (I pressed "t" to see that) and he changed his mind and carried this stone to other building. It school was waiting to be built 10 minutes, I had stone and building position wasn't blocked. Is it bug?
Greetings!! ت
Giszmo
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Bug? Strange glob behaviour

Post by Giszmo »

things at that level happen quick in glob2. normally a glob can't change its mind for nothing. he only drops from the workers list if the resource is already delivered sufficiently, he turns hungry or he got hurt to a certain level. in any case the glob should not bring the missing stone to a different building.

if you experienced starving globs near free inns you might be playing beta1 or was it alpha 23?? hmm... we had a version i that the globs didn't try to find an inn beyond a certain damage.

in any case to decide if it is a bug we would need more infos and something to reproduce.
Zenfur
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Bug? Strange glob behaviour

Post by Zenfur »

I don't have the newest version, because there wasn't any for Debian ;) I'll compile source, and see than (I have 0.9.3 beta)
Greetings!! ت