Joey Campaign #6

Got a strategy with a few flaws to work on? Get some tips!
Tnt

Joey Campaign #6

Post by Tnt »

Maybe I just suck, which is quite easily the answer, but is it possible to beat that level?

The only thing I've done that hasn't gotten me killed is built thick wall to hole me up with a bunch of towers. I survive because the other guys don't attack and just wander around getting shot at once in a while.

Also I assume the game speed is set really high specifically for that map? Personally I think game speed should be user controlled.

BTW, cool game though.
Elvish Pillager
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Joey Campaign #6

Post by Elvish Pillager »

Tnt wrote:Also I assume the game speed is set really high specifically for that map? Personally I think game speed should be user controlled.
It's not the game speed - it's just that all the globs in that scenario are high level and super-fast.
To feed good generals, you need good food. To grow good food, you need good pastures. To capture good pastures, you need good generals.
K776
Warrior
Warrior

Post by K776 »

Tnt

Post by Tnt »

@ Elvish Pillager

Ah, I see. BTW, your name seems familiar. Wesnoth forums?

@ K776

D'oh. I read the first part about needing artists and then went on to the other pages of the website!
Elvish Pillager
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Elvish Pillager »

Tnt wrote:@ Elvish Pillager

Yes. And Gate 88 forums, and World to Conquer forums. And maybe some other forums I don't remember. :wink:
To feed good generals, you need good food. To grow good food, you need good pastures. To capture good pastures, you need good generals.
Joey101
Worker
Worker

Post by Joey101 »

heh yeah... when I made that level defense towers were a LOT stronger! :)
Ukeyocg
Worker
Worker

A trick

Post by Ukeyocg »

There is a trick to beat that level :wink: .
Build a tower in the gateway to your "kingdom". I mean, obstruct the pass. Then, enemy units can't enter to your domains (in fact, they don't try).
You can wait the time needed to get the victory or you can construct some towers and then destroy the "obstacle tower" to have some fun.
A tip: Make some forbidden areas in the wheat. Yo need to maintain alive your units.
Einarin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Einarin »

I beat that level by building a level three tower on each side od the entry and walling it off once they were complete.

Then I sat the time out.

(yes I know it is similiar to above but walls are easier to build :wink: )
Genixpro
Developer

Post by Genixpro »

My way to beat Joey 6 quickly is to run up and building towers near my enemy inns. It generally takes 3 towers to do them all. Once the towers are partially full, I wall myself in. If luck comes to luck, all the enemy Inns are destroyed, the enemy army starves to death quickly.
Globulation 2? Wtf? Why not Globulation 3D!!!
InsAne0

Post by InsAne0 »

Maybe, I havn't understood what was said (because I'm not so good in english), but I finished this level quite easily, by using my explorers with ground damage (we have a school level 3).
You only have to bunker yourself with 3 towers and then use the explorer flag on the enemy buildings.

I discovered this game yersterday, so I don't know a lot of things yet.
But it's a very good and interesting game.
fernandofurey
Worker
Worker

Re: A trick

Post by fernandofurey »

I certainly agree with Ukeyocg. Your advice is really very helpful for us.
Ukeyocg wrote:There is a trick to beat that level :wink: .
Build a tower in the gateway to your "kingdom". I mean, obstruct the pass. Then, enemy units can't enter to your domains (in fact, they don't try).
You can wait the time needed to get the victory or you can construct some towers and then destroy the "obstacle tower" to have some fun.
A tip: Make some forbidden areas in the wheat. Yo need to maintain alive your units.
Thanks a lot!
fede
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fede »

fernandofurey wrote:I certainly agree with Ukeyocg. Your advice is really very helpful for us.
Who are supposed to be "us" ?
Blizzard SuCKs
Zenfur
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Zenfur »

fede wrote:
fernandofurey wrote:I certainly agree with Ukeyocg. Your advice is really very helpful for us.
Who are supposed to be "us" ?
A community?
Greetings!! ت
Zenfur
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Zenfur »

By the way, does "Joey Campaign" still exist? I can't find it.
Greetings!! ت
quincy2112

Post by quincy2112 »

Elvish Pillager wrote:
Tnt wrote:@ Elvish Pillager

Yes. And Gate 88 forums, and World to Conquer forums. And maybe some other forums I don't remember. :wink:
Of course! your name had me thinking about where I recognized it from. I thought Elvish Pillager was Wesnothy.