AIWarrush is back!

For general chat that doesn't fit in any of the other forums below.
Elvish Pillager
Warrior
Warrior

AIWarrush is back!

Post by Elvish Pillager »

And it just beat 7 'Castors on the Playground! Here's the Units chart in the aftermath. :twisted:

To feed good generals, you need good food. To grow good food, you need good pastures. To capture good pastures, you need good generals.
Giszmo
Warrior
Warrior

nice to hear warrush is back

Post by Giszmo »

hi EP

i liked AIWarrush at the time it was in the cvs. nice to hear it will be continued.

telling from your aftermath i guess it does fruits now.

how is a one on one against nicowar? on 4squares? on playground? on triangie (no-fruit-version of triangle)?

i'm curious and sad that i can't compile cvs now to test it myself :(

greetings
Elvish Pillager
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Elvish Pillager »

Nope, no fruits - in fact, AIWarrush actively FORBIDS its workers from taking fruit! Fruit wouldn't be powerful enough to do that anyway - you can only convert as many units as you have inns, and there isn't enough room to build that many inns without defeating some enemies in the first place. Warrush just expanded and built; at the end, it had ten swarms, 150+ workers, and 100+ warriors.

(You have to remember that that chart is hours long and much taller than a normal chart. It looks like fruits but it's at the wrong scale.)

Against Nicowar, it beats one easily on Muka; it usually beats two Nicowars on Easy Three. However, if it has to break through two enemies before getting to a Nicowar, it's too late and the fruits conquer it.

In other news, Warrush is now back in CVS, although there's a strange bug - if you play against a Warrush, the game displays its areas rather than your own, although the effects are still correct...
To feed good generals, you need good food. To grow good food, you need good pastures. To capture good pastures, you need good generals.