questions

For general chat that doesn't fit in any of the other forums below.
Ethan
Worker
Worker

questions

Post by Ethan »

Hi,
Wiki and forum are unsing the same database user-login but the bugtracker system don't. Will they have, in the future, the same database? Or you don't want anybody having an account on the bugtracker?

I found 2 strange thing about the map editor but they are not really bugs.
A part of the editor is not repaint : the black part on the bottom right of the screen. When moving the mouse, the new picture og the mouse is well repaint but the older one is not cleared...
The build buttons of the editor can't display the picture of the building, which has not been resized. We could either use special Icon or resize the pictures to resolve that.

Ethan
AppleBoy
Site Admin

Post by AppleBoy »

the bugtracker is hosted at a different place, nongnu.org, which also hosts the cvs repository, etc. think of nongnu.org as sourceforge, so in short we won't be able to combine those databases any time soon.

as for putting a bugzilla on this system, that probably won't happen soon either.
[anonymized]
Worker
Worker

Re: questions

Post by [anonymized] »

Ethan wrote: A part of the editor is not repaint : the black part on the bottom right of the screen. When moving the mouse, the new picture og the mouse is well repaint but the older one is not cleared...
I've seen that too, on both a windows and a linux box.
Coch
Worker
Worker

Re: questions

Post by Coch »

Jaboua wrote:
Ethan wrote: A part of the editor is not repaint : the black part on the bottom right of the screen. When moving the mouse, the new picture og the mouse is well repaint but the older one is not cleared...
I've seen that too, on both a windows and a linux box.
It's fun to play with when you have nothing to do :lol: