flying guys

For general chat that doesn't fit in any of the other forums below.
Kobuta
Explorer
Explorer

flying guys

Post by Kobuta »

have they become a lot weaker recently?
Giszmo
Warrior
Warrior

Re: flying guys

Post by Giszmo »

compared to when they could kill a racetrack in 2 strikes? definitely. now they only attack units and do so much weaker than before.
Kobuta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kobuta »

I remember when playing last summer that the flyers where hell, they'd come from the back and kill all your workers, and you wouldn't notice!
but now it takes 10 strikes to kill a worker o_O :| :|
Giszmo
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Giszmo »

right. they were to strong and got rebalanced. do i get you right that you don't like the change? i like it.
Kobuta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kobuta »

on big maps I'm afraid the game might get blocked, at times, and I know that wouldn't happen with strong flyers!
Giszmo
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Giszmo »

on big maps prestige win is too strong. now if you want to play an epic 1on1 on a map 512² you can win by prestige before a real battle could possible come up.

else: well ... maybe i want a game that stucks and that's why i pick a big map. i wouldn't want an ultimate winning weapon like the explorers were before. on big maps 1on1 there are other problems. the population limit and the tech tree being finished too fast.
Zenfur
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Zenfur »

Giszmo wrote:on big maps prestige win is too strong. now if you want to play an epic 1on1 on a map 512² you can win by prestige before a real battle could possible come up.

else: well ... maybe i want a game that stucks and that's why i pick a big map. i wouldn't want an ultimate winning weapon like the explorers were before. on big maps 1on1 there are other problems. the population limit and the tech tree being finished too fast.
And that's why we should add features!
Greetings!! ت
Kobuta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kobuta »

I take it all back... I lost to AppleBoy because of those darn flying guys :twisted: :twisted:
Zenfur
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Zenfur »

I won with Apple because of these wonderful birds! :twisted: Few seconds and his mighty 4-level army was dead! (birds are best to defend I think, there are no towers to destroy them.
Greetings!! ت