Has development and interest in glob2 stalled?

For general chat that doesn't fit in any of the other forums below.
Einarin
Explorer
Explorer

Has development and interest in glob2 stalled?

Post by Einarin »

Last released version: 0.8.21 on August 8, 2006

I didn't check the forums for almost a month and when I checked back there was a single thread with one reply.

Does this mean development on Globulation 2 is stalling, that there have been no major improvements (has the net-flag error been fixed yet?), or that everyone is busy with school like me?
The only way to achieve perfect security is through making everyone happy, because all security has a weak point, and the only way to make everyone happy is to grant them complete freedom, which requires the removal of all security measures.
Donkyhotay
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Donkyhotay »

The glob2 site was down for almost a month and I'm pretty certain thats what has slowed up glob2 traffic in general.
do not be afraid to joust a giant just because some people insist on believing in windmills.
Einarin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Einarin »

Shows you how busy I've been that I didn't notice :roll: Is that the same reason ysagoon was down?
The only way to achieve perfect security is through making everyone happy, because all security has a weak point, and the only way to make everyone happy is to grant them complete freedom, which requires the removal of all security measures.
Donkyhotay
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Donkyhotay »

I think so but I'm not actually sure.
do not be afraid to joust a giant just because some people insist on believing in windmills.