Requesting players

For general chat that doesn't fit in any of the other forums below.
munkbusiness
Worker
Worker

Requesting players

Post by munkbusiness »

Hey
This is me wondering if it is possible at all to get a 2v2 game on or even a 3v3.

Currently it has only been possible to get a 1v1 game up, and even that is kinda hard. Me and some friend would really like if there was a team or just a group of good players that would like to challenge us in a 2v2 or 3v3.

In that case we could set up a game time.

Thanks in advance
Zenfur
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Requesting players

Post by Zenfur »

Yo! We once succeed to play (afair) 10 players game (map Oazis)!! Totally... :twisted: Not sure if I won :oops: It was difficult to start though, and was a little laggy. Difficult, because as it's beta; the more ppl to play, the more chances for error to occur. Sad. I am rarely up to play, but we could call up some group from time to time.
Greetings!! ت
munkbusiness
Worker
Worker

Post by munkbusiness »

10 players might be a bit overkill, and I'm not really a big fan of FFA, some simple 2v2 or 3v3 would be awesome though. I most RTS's I have playes this is where strategy shine the most.
Zenfur
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Zenfur »

true. We, irc idlers quite oftenly have occasion to play such games, because when we wait with 2-3 ppl to play till some ppl appear it's quite easy to begin even 3v3 game. Your chances grow if you meet pejsek, migi, fede, piglet, ProgVal, appleboy, kokolihapihvi, hughht or other (more or less) active players on the irc.
Greetings!! ت
munkbusiness
Worker
Worker

Post by munkbusiness »

Out of all those I have seen appleboy and Progval
pejsek
Worker
Worker

Post by pejsek »

munkbusiness wrote:Hey
This is me wondering if it is possible at all to get a 2v2 game on or even a 3v3.

Currently it has only been possible to get a 1v1 game up, and even that is kinda hard. Me and some friend would really like if there was a team or just a group of good players that would like to challenge us in a 2v2 or 3v3.

In that case we could set up a game time.

Thanks in advance
Hi Munkbusiness,

the game time idea is great. As you see, the size of Globulation community is rather small due to lagging and also unwillingness of those IRS guys to play. I used to play a lot of games with 3-5 people (and, as Zenfur noted, it was often really pain in the ass to even start the game), it would be nice to play again. I do not have a permanent internet connection at the time, nevertheless you can make some suggestions about what time we could play and we'll see what will happen. I am GMT+1.

Cheers.
munkbusiness
Worker
Worker

Post by munkbusiness »

Tried to answer previously but shit crashed on me as usual. It would be really nice to settle a time for a match currently my times varies a lot because of other stuff, but I will be back with a more specific time later, generally you can fin me on the chat when I want to battle it out.