Globulation still alive :)

For general chat that doesn't fit in any of the other forums below.
Giszmo
Warrior
Warrior

Globulation still alive :)

Post by Giszmo »

So in half a year I haven't been on the forum and now I'm actually surprised there is no spam. Not many real posts neither but no spam is a good thing.

My server that used to serve glob2 stuff was down for a day and now I saw it was still running the yog server and the forum and stuff but I guess I can delete it all as this is now smooth on a new server?
ProgVal
Site Admin

Re: Globulation still alive :)

Post by ProgVal »

Giszmo wrote:So in half a year I haven't been on the forum and now I'm actually surprised there is no spam. Not many real posts neither but no spam is a good thing.
The new captcha works very well :)
Giszmo wrote:My server that used to serve glob2 stuff was down for a day and now I saw it was still running the yog server and the forum and stuff but I guess I can delete it all as this is now smooth on a new server?
Yes, everything is fine on my server. (Except I did not make *any* backup since I have this server, but I am currently working on it)
Zenfur
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Zenfur »

Glad to hear things are still somehow going around here. I am unable to connect to irc though, was it disabled?
Greetings!! ت
Kobuta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kobuta »

haven't been around for a VERY long time! Glad to see people still here!
pejsek
Worker
Worker

Post by pejsek »

Hey guys, I decided to come take a look and wow I see some familiar faces here - hey Zenfur, Kobuta, Giszmo! :) I remember having a great time playing with you guys, hope you're doing alright in life! See you again in 5 years I guess, or if Globulation community revives, maybe sooner in a game. Thanks to ProgVal for keeping this alive, you're awesome man
marioxcc

Post by marioxcc »

Hello.

I'm glad that there is people interested in the project. I would love to see it more active. It needs developers and players, of course, but more specifically, what do you guys think it needs?.

P.S: Is somebody working on the project?. Is https://bitbucket.org/giszmo/glob2 the most recent version?.

Regards.
hector

Post by hector »

marioxcc wrote: Is somebody working on the project?
That would interest me, too, as it is not clear
whether this very nice game is still maintained
and contributions are possible (to this or any
other repository).
ProgVal
Site Admin

Post by ProgVal »

marioxcc wrote:P.S: Is somebody working on the project?. Is https://bitbucket.org/giszmo/glob2 the most recent version?.
Unfortunately, no one still works on the game actively. And yes, it is the main repo.