The Great War (Campaign) 7/10 scenarios

Post your maps and campaigns for others to play and enjoy. Add a poll to your thread to see which of your maps is most popular. Try to keep all your own content in one thread please.
Kokolihapihvi
Explorer
Explorer

Re: The Great War campaign (7/10 scenarios done)

Post by Kokolihapihvi »

Sadly I have lost my interest to Globulation... hopefully not permanently because I'd love to see this campaign finished. It only requires 2-3 scenarios to be a full campaign and maybe worth releasing in the next version of Glob2... :( Anyone interested in continuing the work?

See ya. I'll come on IRC someday... hopefully... 8)
Kokolihapihvi
Explorer
Explorer

Re: The Great War (Campaign) 7/10 scenarios

Post by Kokolihapihvi »

Okay, some progress for change... I have some fresh & fun map ideas for the last few scenarios. We'll see how it goes.
Zenfur
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Zenfur »

Good to hear that you've came back :) I am for change doing nothing with my campaign :P
Greetings!! ت
Kokos

Post by Kokos »

Hello all ;)
I played 3rd scenario (with algues), and I don't know, what I muss make to build a school?
I control the small oazis with algues and I build a hospital near enemy's 1st level school.

Sorry for my poor english :oops:
Zenfur
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Zenfur »

No point in building school over there imho, this how I walk through this scenario quickly is: build some warriors and quickly take algae pool, cover it all with walls with no access, later you can make a little hole and put guarding warriors to let for enemies loose workers ^^ - warriors or turrets, and AI will kill itself very soon... but I usually build warriors and kill them before it happens - all what you need to do in this scenario in fact is taking algaes and free oasises.
Greetings!! ت